Qatar is a small emirate located in the Persian Gulf. It has Saudi Arabia to the south. Qatar is a high income country and has the world’s highest per capital income. Qatar’s total population is approx two million with expatriates outnumbering the natives. Indians form the largest club of expatriates and are represented in almost all the professions including technology, healthcare, construction, petroleum respectively. In order to meet the demand for Qatari visa, the embassy of kingdom of Qatar has laid down specific process for Qatar embassy certificate attestation. The main requirements for certificate attestation in Qatar are as follows
- To secure employment visa.
- To secure residence for family.
- To obtain higher education.
- To get school admission.
Certificate attestation Qatar
Certificate attestation for Qatar includes educational, non educational and commercial certificates respectively. For educational certificate attestation , first there is HRD authentication of the certificates from the respective state in India. Next, there is MEA attestation and finally Qatar embassy certificate attestation. For non educational certificate attestation, first, there is State Home Department attestation followed by MEA attestation and in the end, Qatar embassy attestation takes place. Regarding commercial certificate attestation, first, there is Chamber of Commerce attestation followed by MEA attestation and in the end, Qatar embassy attestation takes place.
Degree certificate attestation for Qatar
Degree certificate attestation Qatar has the same process as educational certificate attestation for Qatar . There are certain mandatory requirements with respect to certificates concerning degree certificate attestation Qatar.
- The degree certificate should be submitted along with the final year mark sheet.
- Only Govt recognized degrees are permissible.
- The degree course should be affiliated to UGC and full time.
- Qatar embassy certification requires a compulsory verification letter to be submitted along with the degree certificate. The verification letter must originate from the concerned university , from where the degree certificate was issued.
It is always recommended to take the services of an authorized agency for Qatar document attestation. SEPL , based in Hyderabad is a leader in providing affordable and timely Qatar attestation services.